Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, May 16, 2011

I'm the Boss

I was never good at sharing. It took me years (more than 20) to figure out how to share. But now I pride myself on being an excellent sharer. Oh, I still repeat a mantra to myself every time I share (you can always buy more Luna bars; you can always get more sushi), but overall I've gotten much better at it. That being said, there is one thing I'm not good at sharing: space in the kitchen. Something inside of me gets fired up and takes over whenever I enter the kitchen. With this need to be the Top Banana (or perhaps more fittingly, the Top Cheesecake) comes the responsibility of working for myself. I have my own pastry business and I sell desserts to the masses (albeit small...some might say peanut-sized masses. Well, really masslets. Mini masses.). At any rate, I would like to use this blog as a place to share with you the trials and tribulations of a pastry chef. And to be quite frank, I am much better at blogging than I am at creating websites. I get too wordy...but in a blog, I think that's acceptable. Should you like to view a more extensive gallery of my baked goods, check out my website: www.lizzybeesbakery.com. Otherwise for now, let's just dive right in, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment