- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, chilled
- 2 T confectioners' sugar
- 1-2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Whip all ingredients together using whip (whisk) attachment of your mixer.
- Stop mixer when you've reached firm peaks. This means when you lift the beaters, the cream forms a strong triangle at the tip of the beater. If it's too loose, the cream won't hold it's shape.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Add 3 T coffee liqueur, dark rum, bourbon, or framboise, and use 1 tsp vanilla
- Add 3 T lemon or almond extract, and use 1 tsp vanilla