Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, April 22, 2013

Baking Bonanza!

Lemon Tartlets
It's that day of the week again folks...Monday night is upon us. This weekend was busy for me. I was tempted by my cookbooks to try some new recipes. Faint echoes of "you're gonna make me fat!" and "It's too tempting!" dance in my head as I think of the recipients of another one of my test batches. I figured I'd try some mini desserts to help them feel guilt-free - well, less guilty anyway. In an attempt to persuade Mother Nature to push spring into full swing, I chose a lemon tartlet recipe and mini blondies filled with milk chocolate chunks, "chunked" (if you will) from local chocolatiers' Easter bunnies. Both addictively delicious.
Blondies, pre-shrinkage













Now for today's recipe...I didn't want you to miss out on a recipe today, and this one took me by surprise! Pumpkin Fluff, as it was called on Pinterest, is a low cal treat that feels rich and decadent. This is my adaptation.

Pumpkin Fluff


Ingredients

  • 15 oz can pumpkin puree (make sure you don't get canned pumpkin pie filling...it's not the same thing!)
  • 1 container fat free Cool Whip
  • 1 box fat free instant vanilla pudding mix
  • 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, mounded
  • 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, mounded
Directions
  1. Whisk all ingredients until smooth. Use your own preferences and judgments for the amount of spices in this recipe!
  2. Divide equally into 4 ramekins. Refrigerate 2 hours or until set. 

Happy baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment