Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, October 18, 2013

One Year Older and a Tummy MUCH Fuller!

TGIF y'all! (Thank Goodness It's Friday, in case that's new to you!) As promised, I have lovely pics from my hub-a-dub's birthday festivities. We had homemade butternut squash ravioli in sage butter sauce, roasted broccoli, and grilled steak. For dessert Alex requested ricotta ice cream (fresh ricotta of course) and old fashioned crumbly sweet crumb blanketing a warm yellow cake...that'd be crumb cake if you don't like my flourishes. So with that, I bring you pictures! I hope you enjoy as much as we did (well, without being able to try it at any rate.) Enjoy your weekend!

Alex's big ol' plate of delicious pasta and grilled sirloin.

You can put candles in anything!

Delicious by the generous slice with a
dollop of deliciously melting ricotta ice cream!
I'm salivating as I think about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment