Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, March 8, 2012

BROWNIES!

I wasn't sure what to title this post...but I figured this was appropriate. The past few weeks I've been getting tons of brownie orders! They are, after all, my best sellers. Last weekend I had an order of my classics and some peanut butter. This week I tested a new recipe for caramel ganache swirled into the classics, as well as some peanut butters - another fav. Well, as with all new recipes, I think this one may need some tweaking. It's a drizzle of caramel swirled into dark bittersweet chocolate...a delicious combination. Unfortunately, it didn't feel caramely enough to me...I like bold flavors. I guess I'll need to continue testing the caramel to chocolate ratio until I get it just right. In the meantime, I've got some fabulously rich brownies for another satisfied customer. Another successful day in Lizzy Bee's kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment