Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I scream, you scream...too cliche?

Hello my readers! Hope you're all doing well in this HEAT! All I could think about ALL day was ICE CREAM! How could I get some? Where could I get some? Then it hit me: I can make my OWN! Today I'm going to tell you about what you need to use, in my next post I'll give you some of my secrets! In order to get a fabulous consistency, better than store-bought ice cream, you need the right ice cream maker. For a small scale batch (which is what we want at home!), try out the Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker from Williams Sonoma. I'm sure you can get this at Macys as well, but as you can probably tell, I LOOOOVE Williams Sonoma! The maker comes with 2 ice cream freezers, so you can keep one in your freezer for whenever the mood strikes you to make ice cream!

Happy baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment