Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Pictures are here!

Hello all! Sorry for the delay...lots of catching up to do after the holiday! I've got new pictures from Thanksgiving to share with you. On our menu, we had:

Burnt Sugar Ice Cream - Not pictured, but quite delicious. Unfortunately as I was traveling late Wednesday, my ice cream freezer didn't freeze long enough before the final process. We had ice cream soup, but it was still yummy! It was a rich caramel base made with fat free milk.

Pumpkin Tiramisu - my own recipe, revised from a few years of successful tiramisu-ing. It's custardy, puddingy, rich, and delicious!

Pumpkin Tiramisu

Lemon Gingerbread Cake - Guinness and molasses make the flavor in this dense cake burst in your mouth. The fresh lemon drizzle elevates the dish to both sweet and tart.

Lemon Gingerbread

Chocolate Coconut Pecan Tart - I think I gave you this recipe from the New York Times this year. It was worth the effort. The tart shell tastes like a chocolate cookie while the filling is sophisticated with the slight hint of bourbon. It was demolished by day 2!




No comments:

Post a Comment