Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Carrot Cake For Me; Foodie's Delight For You!

Happy Tuesday! Yesterday was my 2nd wedding anniversary with my husband, and I spent the day making our favorite tropical carrot cake (I melt for carrot cake - since I was in the single digits), Chelsea Market-style crab cakes, and some roasted sides. Yum, yum. Check it out:


Crab cakes on our wedding china!

A very tricky tropical carrot cake...
this frosting sure didn't want to play nice!

A delicious 4 layer, extra creamy, extra moist slice!

Hungry yet? I'm always hungry when I look at food. So today I bring you awesome links to where you can find the biggest and smallest food towns. Looks like outrageously fabulous food (and the demand from salivating foodies) is spreading across the country! Grab your car keys and find your closest town.

1. According to my favorite travel guide
2. According to the creators of many, many, MANY, magazines.
3. According to one of my favorite food sources

No comments:

Post a Comment