Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Dreaming of Paradise with Tropical Carrot Cake!

Hello everyone! Last night I finally got to make my favorite cake after dreaming about making it aaaaaall summer - carrot cake! I am in LOVE with carrot cake, have been since I was little. Anytime it was on a menu, it was an unspoken rule that I would order it (I still do now that I think about it...). So the opportunity finally arose to make this drool-worthy cake and I was ready for the task! I used a tropical carrot cake recipe, filled with coconut, pineapple, macadamia nuts, and candied ginger. When you're too short on cash to go to paradise, why not bring paradise to you? Hope you enjoy my pics! See you tomorrow!


Mise-en-place is ready! Time to get started!

Boy do I wish I had a camera that would do my hard work some justice! Here's the dreamy cake!

So moist it just melts in your mouth...I'm going to get a piece now...

No comments:

Post a Comment