Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Where's your recipe?

I love to test new recipes. I love the end result and seeing the joy it brings people, perhaps after a tough day at work. In order to be a great pastry chef, you have to be willing to take ideas from others, work with different kinds of people, and create your own recipes. For starters, you need to know where to look to get great recipes that you can either adapt or share with the world! Here are some of my favorite websites:

Food and Wine: www.foodandwine.com
Bon Appetit: www.bonappetit.com
Epicurious: www.epicurious.com
Food Network www.foodnetwork.com (I get some from here, but I prefer browsing the other sites first)

It's also not a bad idea to check out other peoples' dessert blogs! There are some interesting bloggers out there, willing to show you some fabulous recipes.

Happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment